December 28th, 2022
The Global Industrial Hemp Market was estimated at USD 4.43 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach USD 15.69 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 19.8%.
Industrial Hemp plant is a stout, annual, aromatic herb cultivated for its best fibre and edible seeds. The plant is strong, tough, and long-lasting and is mostly used for cordage, e.g., twine, rope, yarn, cable, string, and artificial sponges. Numerous goods, including insulation and building materials, paper, textiles, fibreglass, nutraceuticals, personal care items, bio-plastics, and biofuel are processed from industrial hemp. Without the use of harmful chemicals, herbicides, pesticides, or fertilisers, it is primarily cultivated for food and beverage production as well as non-food-based items. Industrial hemp offers a renewable and environmentally benign raw material for the production of many products, including plastic, paper, and fuel.
The Global Industrial Hemp Market study contains information on the global industry, as well as user data and numbers. The Global Market is examined in depth in this research report, including raw material suppliers, industry chain structures, and manufacturing. The Industrial Hemp Market Sales market investigates the market's most important segments. This insightful analysis includes historical data as well as a predicted timeframe. This report examines the whole value chain, as well as downstream and upstream fundamentals.
Request Sample Copy@:
Leading Key Players Covered Industrial Hemp Market: -
· Parkland Industrial Hemp Growers Cooperative Ltd. (Canada)
· CBD Biotechnology Co. (US)
· Botanical Genetics LLC (US)
· Marijuana Company of America Inc. (US)
· HempMedsBrasil (US)
· Terra Tech Corp. (USA)
· American Cannabis Company Inc. (Colorado)
· Industrial Hemp Manufacturing LLC (Amsterdam)
· American Hemp (USA)
· Hemp Inc. (US)
· Boring Hemp Company (Oregon)
· Plains Industrial Hemp Processing Ltd. (Canada)
· Ecofiber Industries Operations (Australia)
· Valley Bio Ltd. (Canada) and other major players.
Segmentation of Industrial Hemp Market: -
By Product Type
· By Source
· Animal care
· Foods & Beverages
· Personal care
· North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of APAC)
· Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Africa, Rest of MEA)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of SA)
If You Have Any Queries Regarding Industrial Hemp Market, Please Visit:
Reasons to Purchase this Market Report:
• Market forecast analysis through recent trends and SWOT analysis
• Industrial Hemp Market Dynamics Scenarios with Market Growth Opportunities over the Next Year
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative studies that include economic and non-economic impacts
• Industrial Hemp Market Regional and country-level analysis that integrates demand and supply forces that impact the growth of the market.
• Competitive environment related to the Industrial Hemp Market share for key players, along with new projects and strategies that players have adopted over the past five years
Pick Up This Report: -
Related Report: -
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to helping our clients grow and successfully impact the marketplace. Our team at IMR is ready to help our clients grow their businesses by offering strategies to achieve success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specializing in the use of big data and advanced analytics to gain a broader picture of market trends. We help our customers to think differently and build a better tomorrow for all of us. As a technology-driven research company, we consider extremely large data sets to uncover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We don't just provide intelligence solutions, we help our clients achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047
Add dev to your subscriptions feeddev