December 2nd, 2022
The global market of urban air mobility (UAM) was estimated at USD 2.93 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 6.81 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.8% over the analysis period.
The market for on-demand and automated passenger or cargo-carrying air transportation services around cities and metropolitan regions is known as the urban air mobility (UAM) market. Globally, rising traffic congestion difficulties, particularly in bigger cities, are driving the need for speedier intracity transit choices. The notion of urban air mobility is gaining traction in this area. The urban air mobility business is seeing a lot of R&D investment, with several start-ups and aerospace companies considering it as a high-growth market. As a result, such factors are projected to fuel the market's expansion throughout the forecast period.
Request Sample Copy@:
In addition, the analysis includes critical information on the Urban Air Mobility Market status of the main market players, major trends, and future market development opportunities. These research papers are designed to help readers find information and make decisions that will help them grow their business. The study is written with a specific goal in mind: to give business insights and consultancy to help customers make smart business decisions and achieve long-term success in their particular market areas.
Leading Key Players Covered Urban Air Mobility Market: -
· Wisk (US)
· Lilium (Germany)
· Ehang (China.)
· Volocopter (Germany)
· Airbus A Cubed (US) and other major players.
The global Urban Air Mobility Market report provides comprehensive market information, including classifications, definitions, and market analysis. This also helps with the awareness of various item specifics, the manufacturing cycle, the supply chain, and the cost structure. Along these lines, the understanding of the project's structural squares and key drivers of development is enhanced.
Read More: -
Segmentation of Urban Air Mobility Market: -
By Type: -
By Application: -
· Passenger Transport
By Region: -
· North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of APAC)
· Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Africa, Rest of MEA)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of SA)
The Piloted segment is dominating the Air Mobility (UAM) Market. The piloted segment of this market is having the largest urban air mobility market share in the global market.
Reasons to Purchase this Market Report:
· Market forecast analysis through recent trends and SWOT analysis
· Urban Air Mobility Market Dynamics Scenarios with Market Growth Opportunities over the Next Year
· Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative studies that include economic and non-economic impacts
· Urban Air Mobility Market Regional and country-level analysis that integrates demand and supply forces that impact the growth of the market.
· Competitive environment related to the Urban Air Mobility Market share for key players, along with new projects and strategies that players have adopted over the past five years
Purchase This Reports: -
Related Report: -
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to helping our clients grow and successfully impact the marketplace. Our team at IMR is ready to help our clients grow their businesses by offering strategies to achieve success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specializing in the use of big data and advanced analytics to gain a broader picture of market trends. We help our customers to think differently and build a better tomorrow for all of us. As a technology-driven research company, we consider extremely large data sets to uncover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We don't just provide intelligence solutions, we help our clients achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047
Add rushi dalve to your subscriptions feedrushi dalve