October 10th, 2022
Are you a business owner, an employee, or a stay-at-home mom? If this is the case, you may require the printer for each task. When considering an excellent printer, we came across the name ij.start.canon printers. These are the best printers for use at home and in the office. As a result, we recommend that you choose the best multifunctional printer. After selecting a Canon printer, proceed to the IJ to begin Canon installation.
Canon IJ printers must be installed using a software drive or an application for Android devices. Canon iJ printers are the best wireless printers. You can connect your device to the wireless network from any location in the office or house. Manual printer installation is also an option. A USB cable is required for manual installation, and a WiFi router is required for wireless connection. Canon ij installation is very simple, as explained below.
What Is the Canon Ij Driver Installation Procedure?
Canon's official website address is https //ij.start.canon. So you can download Canon Printer Drivers, Manuals, and Guides. Consider it a one-stop shop for all of your printing requirements. You can manually locate the correct driver version for your printer. To download the Canon iJ setup driver or software, follow the steps below:
* If you have a CD drive, you can use it to download the driver, or you can go to the device's browser.
* Look for the link ij.start.canon in your browser.
* The link will then take you to the canon's official or main page.
* In the red box, you'll see the Setup option.
* Simply click on it.
* Then you must decide which printer model you will use.
* Now, using the alphabetical method, select the model number.
* The following page will then appear.
* Choose the device to which you want to download the setup on that page.
* Then select the Download option.
* That's it; you've successfully downloaded the Canon iJ print driver.
How to Connect the Canon IJ Printer Driver
Putting the IJ in Place Begin the Canon Driver and Wireless Connection Installation. To connect the Canon iJ printer to the driver or any device wirelessly, follow the steps below:
* First and foremost, configure the printer.
* Then, on the printer, press the power button to turn it on.
* If the green light blinks, the printer is turned on.
* You will now see the settings option or the Direct button to enable the printer's WiFi settings.
* Now, hold down the direct button until you see the WiFi range.
* Alternatively, go into settings and select Wireless LAN setup, then other setup, and finally cableless setup.
* After that, navigate to the driver or software and launch it.
* Then agree to the Canon's terms and policies.
* Then, proceed with the installation by selecting the Install option.
* The installation of applications on the Canon driver will now start.
* Then select the connect via router option and proceed.
* Then go find a nearby printer.
* Then, using the router password, connect to the WiFi router.
* The printer will then save the router password and return a message.
* Then press the On button.
* That's it; the printer has been successfully connected to the device via driver or software.
What Is the Canon Wireless Ij Start Setup Procedure?
Simply run the Canon driver after downloading it. If you are having trouble installing your Canon printer, please read How to Setup a Canon Printer. Starting the Canon Installation of Printer Manually The manual connection of the ij Canon printer to other devices is shown below;
* You will now require a wire or a USB cable.
* Connect the printer and the device manually using the USB cable.
* Connect the end to the printer and device.
* Then turn both devices on.
* Then proceed to the computer or laptop.
* Navigate to the device's control panel.
* Printers and scanners are included.
* The printer is then added as a device.
References: Canon iJ setup
Add matthewpaulson to your subscriptions feedmatthewpaulson