September 10th, 2022
According to this latest study, the growth in the Horticulture bioplastics market will change significantly from the previous year. Over the next six years, Horticulture bioplastics will register a CAGR in terms of revenue, and the global market size will reach USD in millions by 2028.
Horticulture bioplastics are made from bio-based materials, give nutrients as they decompose, and have several environmental advantages. Producers developed horticulture bioplastics as a solution to the environmental issues associated with the disposal of petroleum-based plastics. Bioplastics are plastics made from renewable sources such as woodchips, vegetable fats and oils, corn starch, straw, and sawdust, among others. Some bioplastics are made directly from natural biopolymers like starch, cellulose, chitosan, and alginate. Bioplastics with additional components, such as natural polymers or thermoplastics, are being used to overcome challenges in the horticultural sector, such as high heat damage and mechanical strength. Bioplastics have number of applications, including packaging and consumer goods also. According to the European Bioplastics Conference, the global production of horticulture bioplastics in 2021 was 243000 tons.
Get Sample Report of Horticulture Bioplastic Market Report
Major Key Players for Horticulture Bioplastic Market:
· BASF S.A.
· Braskem (Brazil)
· Cardia Bioplastics (Australia)
· Novomant SPA
· Inc. (US)
· Innovia Films (UK)
· Biome Technologies (UK)
· FKuR Kunststoff GmbH (Germany)
· Green Dot Bioplastics (US)
· Good Natured Products Inc. (Canada)
· Natureworks LLC (US)
· Corbion Purac (Netherlands)
· Purac (Netherlands)
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Horticulture bioplastics are environment-friendly products. Customers preferences are changed customers are shifting from using plastic products that are harmful to the environment to using ecofriendly bioplastic products. Major plastic makers and packaging vendors have shifted their focus to bioplastic technology which is driving the growth of the horticulture bioplastics market. Government initiatives are encouraging horticulturists to utilize sustainable and environmentally friendly goods, which is one of the primary drivers driving the bioplastics market in the horticulture industry. Organizations that produce and promote environment-friendly materials are also getting benefits from the government like subsidies, incentives, exemptions, and certifications due to this major plastic makers and packaging vendors have shifted their focus to bioplastic technology. All these factors are boosting the growth of the horticulture bioplastics market.
Feel free to ask your queries at
Horticulture Bioplastic Market Report Highlight:
· By type, the bio-based segment is anticipated to dominate the horticulture bioplastic market over the forecast period. Bio-based plastics are fully or partially made from biological resources, rather than fossil raw materials, this propels the growth of the horticulture bioplastic market.
· By raw material, the Bio-Polyethene Terephthalate segment is expected to dominate the Horticulture Bioplastic market over the forecast period. Polyesters are a broad class of polymers with the potential to be synthesized from bio-based feedstock.
· By region, North America presently dominates the horticulture bioplastic industry, and this dominance is expected to remain in the next years. The presence of prominent manufacturers, growing consumer health awareness, and government support help the expansion of the horticulture bioplastic market in this region.
Key Industry Development:
· In September 2021, Braskem the largest biopolymer producer in the world has signed an (MOU) with the SCG Chemicals, one of the largest integrated petrochemical companies in Thailand and an industry leader in Asia; they are jointly investing in a new bio-ethanol dehydration plant in Thailand to produce bio-ethylene and bio-based polyethylene which is used as raw material in bioplastic market.
· In April 2021, NatureWorks announced a new strategic partnership with IMA Coffee. This partnership aims at increasing the market reach for high-performing compostable K-cup in North America. IMA Coffee is a market leader in coffee handling processing and packaging.
Horticulture Bioplastic Market Segmentation:
· Bio based
· Petrochemical based
By Raw Material
· Polylactic Acid
· Bio-Polyethene Terephthalate
· Starch Blends
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Horticulture Bioplastic Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Rest of LATAM
For Customization Report
Scope of the Report:
The report encompasses the entire analysis of market size in previous years for major segments and countries, as well as future estimates. The Horticulture Bioplastic Market study looks deeply into the worldwide market's competitive landscape. The study also provides the names of key market players and the methods they used to gain a dominant position in the industry. It also includes useful market insights, dynamics and factors, and market analysis techniques such as PESTEL analysis, PORTER's Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis, BCG matrix, and Ansoff matrix.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @
Global Horticulture Lighting Market by Solution, Services, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2028
Global Bioplastic Textile Market By Type, By Application, By Region and Key Companies - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2022 – 2028
Read More Blogs:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyse extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047
Add Sid0144 to your subscriptions feedSid0144